- 放置的XBee適配器插入了電源總線的電路板和電線相互. 下, VCC端子的XBee適配器連接到正電源電壓和接地端子的負軌.
- Because the LCD is using a serial backpack, it will need to be connected by just three wires for power, ground and receive. We inserted them into the terminal block and used the screws on top to tighten the connection. (This particular backpack was marked “5在” on the terminal block but the documentation assured us that it was really 3.3V.)
- Connect the LCD’s power wire and ground wire to the respective rails on the breadboard as shown. Two AA batteries will provide 3V, which is close enough to the 3.3V rating of the LCD to power it effectively. The receive or RX connection will be routed to the TX or DOUT pin of the XBee.
- The receive or RX for the LCD should be connected to the TX or DOUT pin of the XBee, physical pin 2 as shown. That way whatever the XBee transmits will be received by the serial backpack on the LCD.
- 最後, insert the XBee into the breakout board and connect the battery pack. 如果有一台交換機上的電池組，請務必將其切換到“開啟”位置. You should see the LCD’s backlight come on. Now any text sent to the XBee should show up on the LCD! See the Basic Chat example for more information on sending text.