Wireless Panel Meter
4) Wire up the Circuit
- Place the XBee adapter into the breadboard.
- Connect the VCC terminal of the XBee adapter to the positive rail and the ground terminal to the negative rail.
- Connect + terminal of the panel meter through a 15k resistor to the PWM0 pin of the XBee breakout board, which is the 6th pin down on the left side. Connect the other terminal of the panel meter to ground.
- Insert the XBee into the breakout board and connect the power source.
- Your circuit should look something like the diagram above.