2) مونتاژ قطعات
To hook up a force sensing resistor to an XBee, you’ll need:
- XBee 802.15.4 Radio
- Force sensitive resistor – available from Adafruit, Sparkfun, and many others.
- Resistor – The resistance will depend on your FSR (it should be on the same order of magnitude as the resistance on your FSR). We’re using a 1K resistor because our FSR has a resistance of around 1K when when push on it with medium force.
- Jumper cables
- XBee Breakout Board – for your circuit.
- XBee Explorer USB – for programming your radio.
- A DC power source, 2.8 – 3.3V – We’ll be using two C batteries in a battery holder from Radio Shack.