- Webinar: How the Internet of Things Enables Effortless and Exceptional Customer Service
- Salesforce Winter ’15 Release Delivers Mobile Improvements
- Etherios Employee Hackathon at Wireless Design Services
- ATEK Wins Business Impact Award with The Social Machine Implementation at M2M Evolution
- Dev Lifecycle: Sandboxes…Who Needs ‘em?
Do you want to be able to access GPS coordinates of anything, flying or not? Well, you can do just that by wirelessly sending that data to be seen from a computer on Device Cloud. This will use the Arduino …
Here’s a quick hack that monitors a mini-refrigerator’s temperature, door state and power from anywhere over the Internet. It uses Device Cloud, the XBee Internet Gateway, Arduino and the XBee ZB radio. Once the data is in the Cloud, you can use The Social Machine to pass the monitors into Salesforce CRM system for native monitoring and preventative customer service.
Using Device Cloud and the XBee Internet Gateway, you can control high voltage devices in your home from over the internet!