- Sharing IoT Knowledge with Salesforce Users in Dallas
- Device Cloud Update Enables Compliance with Major Security Frameworks
- The Internet of Snacks is Coming to Dreamforce 2014
- The Social Machine is the AppExchange App of the Week
- Webinar: How the Internet of Things Enables Effortless and Exceptional Customer Service
In this workshop you will simulate our “Connected Vending Machine” that automatically reports its condition to Salesforce via Device Cloud by Etherios. In Salesforce we will transform that data into actionable intelligence by integrating with Cases and Chatter on the Salesforce platform using The Social Machine® by Etherios.
Do you want to be able to access GPS coordinates of anything, flying or not? Well, you can do just that by wirelessly sending that data to be seen from a computer on Device Cloud. This will use the Arduino …
Here’s a quick hack that monitors a mini-refrigerator’s temperature, door state and power from anywhere over the Internet. It uses Device Cloud, the XBee Internet Gateway, Arduino and the XBee ZB radio. Once the data is in the Cloud, you can use The Social Machine to pass the monitors into Salesforce CRM system for native monitoring and preventative customer service.
Using Device Cloud and the XBee Internet Gateway, you can control high voltage devices in your home from over the internet!